The first image slicer developed by Winlight System for the Spirou instrument that will be installed at the CFHT in 2018 has been successfully tested at IRAP-OMP at cold temperature. This slicer has been built with twelve optically contacted mirrors of 5×0,110mm polished surface. A second slicer will be assembled and delivered soon by Winlight System.
- Bertin Winlight supplies 8 mirrors to ESA’s SMILE satellite
- Winlight participates in the 4MOST project with the CRAL
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2022: Winlight to be exhibiting!
- Bertin Winlight selected by the European Space Agency to supply mirrors for the SMILE satellite
- Winlight produces the Mach–Zehnder interferometer by molecular adhesion for the MARBLL instrument, dedicated to the assessment of Martian wind and aerosol profiles