Caltech (University of California) has published last photos of the KCWI instrument ready to be shipped to telescope site (Keck at Hawai). KCWI image slicer is the first image slicer that integrates an adjustable resolution slicer stack. Winlight System has supplied the image slicer and two large mirrors for KCWI instrument.
- Bertin Technologies achieves EN9100 certification
- Bertin Winlight goes back into space: successful launch of European mission Euclid
- Bertin Winlight supplies 8 mirrors to ESA’s SMILE satellite
- Winlight participates in the 4MOST project with the CRAL
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2022: Winlight to be exhibiting!