Winlight System and AIP (Leibniz-Institut fur Astrophysik Postdam) announce that they are currently collaborating in a joint-project of technology transfer in order to deploy Winlight System’ spectroscopy tools used on the Multi Unit Spectroscopic Explorer (MUSE) – one of the four second-generation instruments of the Very Large Telescope (VLT), as part of the development of a minimal-invasive optical cancer diagnostics device, able to detect cancer in real time. Ultra-performing, this tool – once designed & developed – would be suitable to perform clinical studies and replace biopsies, which are today the most efficient medical examinations to detect and identify cancer. The Winlight System-AIP project is still under development.
- Bertin Winlight supplies 8 mirrors to ESA’s SMILE satellite
- Winlight participates in the 4MOST project with the CRAL
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2022: Winlight to be exhibiting!
- Bertin Winlight selected by the European Space Agency to supply mirrors for the SMILE satellite
- Winlight produces the Mach–Zehnder interferometer by molecular adhesion for the MARBLL instrument, dedicated to the assessment of Martian wind and aerosol profiles