Bertin Technologies, subsidiary of CNIM group, has signed a definite purchase agreement of 100% of Winlight System group capital. Operational Winlight System management remains unchanged and our customers will benefit from the synergy between Bertin and Winlight System. The operation will help Winlight System to continue its growth keeping its high reactivity and flexibility.
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2022: Winlight to be exhibiting!
- Bertin Winlight selected by the European Space Agency to supply mirrors for the SMILE satellite
- Winlight produces the Mach–Zehnder interferometer by molecular adhesion for the MARBLL instrument, dedicated to the assessment of Martian wind and aerosol profiles
- Winlight grinds the baseplate of the near-infrared spectrometer of James Webb Space Telescope
- VLT: The MUSE instrument unveils an unknown “cosmic web” in the Universe